- At Alex Stampfl Massage and Bodywork, a credit card is required at the time of scheduling to secure your appointment. We do NOT charge your credit card online. Payment will take place after the massage.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for time for the intake form and to go to the bathroom if necessary.
- In consideration of other guests and Alex's schedule, we kindly ask that you notify us of any cancellation at least 10 hours in advance of your appointment.
- For payment options, we accept cash, credit card, Venmo app, Zelle (Bank Transfer)/Chase Quick Pay.
- If you are late 20 minutes or more for your appointment, it will be considered a No-Show, and your appointment will be canceled. You will also be charged half price of the massage if you didn't call ahead of time. We don't want to do that to you, so please let us know if you're running behind schedule.
- If you want to purchase a massage as a GIFT, we offer EGIFT CARDS that, once you have completed purchasing, will be emailed to the recipient. We can view our egift cards HERE.
- If you are feeling too warm or too cold during the massage, please feel free to let us know, and we will adjust the temperature of the room to your liking.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to get a massage without supervision. Any minor must be accompanied by a legal guardian to the appointment.
- Any inappropriate behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- If you are late 20 minutes or more to your appointment, it will be considered a NO-Show and you will be charged half the price of your massage.
- If you have No-Showed two times or more to your appointments with us, you will be blocked and will not be able to book another appointment with us.
- In our effort to always be completely and absolutely professional, we will always drape (you are completely covered with the sheet and blanket except for the area of the body being worked on at that time) during the massage. Please do NOT ask us to do less draping or just a towel for draping. We were trained to do one area undraping at a time, with the rest of the body covered and that's what we will continue to do, always.